[TR] TR6 - Help Wanted

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 14:29:13 MDT 2009

BobB wrote:

Is the TR6 distributor similar to the TR3?B Other than the addition of 3 more
spark plug wires of course.

I'm I missing something or wouldn't this make the TR3? a three cylinder or the
TR6 a seven cylinder?

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!
See it moves!