[TR] TR4A parking brake question

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Thu May 7 16:20:39 MDT 2009

I don't think the fly off brake would impede a theft. A simple pull on the
handle would have them on their way or my case if I didn't use 2 hands to
set the brake it was pretty much worthless. Not enough leverage unlike the
TR4's and 3's which easily have twice the length and you're pulling back
rather than up in an awkward position.
The TR6 system allows a good yank on the handle and no need to push the
button to lock in place.
JVV