[TR] TR4A parking brake question

David Brister david.brister at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 7 08:32:16 MDT 2009

My latish com 77785 TR4Ahas a fly off handbrake as has every other TR4A I
have had any knowledge of. I think the fly off was also popular among pre
some WW2 sports cars. I had a 1937 Aston Martin thus fitted and also ISTR
the Mid 1930's SS 80 and SS100.
My 2 centimes worth of useless and irrevelant bandwidth,

David Brister.