[TR] Regarding Oil

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Thu May 7 05:47:36 MDT 2009

David,

I was under the impression that ALL street legal oils that have the current
oil quality designation (SM now?) have the low level of zinc, including the
street-legal VR1 Racing. I hope I am wrong since I have a bunch of it.

Only a few years ago, the VR1 Racing oil seemed to be quite good, but then it
did have reasonable amounts of zinc.  I ran out of my old stock of it last
year, and I have the regular new type, plus a few doses of ZDDPplus sitting on
my shelf ready to go for this year's oil changes.

-Tony