[TR] moss interiors

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sat May 2 12:29:02 MDT 2009

In a message dated 5/1/2009 7:48:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
spook01 at comcast.net writes:

before I  do send these back, does anyone have knowledge of anyone who makes
the  panels with the heat embossing?
this is for a early tr4  convertible....
Best,
Ray

Ray,
I know exactly what you have since the PO of my 62 TR4 used a Moss
interior kit.  Almost certain that TRF's panels have pressed seams.   TRF's are
also the right color if that is a factor.  BTW, I  always get a deduction for
the Moss panels when my TR4 is judged  in Concours.
Darrell
**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
Try the new Email Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)