[TR] XK8's?

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Sat May 2 09:02:52 MDT 2009

I have a 2000 XK8 convertible that had 50k on it when I bought it two years
ago.  I have put 10k on it since.  I had to replace a coil and a set of
plugs last year for a total of about $540, I believe.  Most of that cost was
labor, as you can imagine.  I found a mechanic that had all the appropriate
Jag diagnostics equipment and whose labor rate was $125/hr vs $145 at the
dealership.

I love the car and drive it on sunny dry days.  I hope to keep it for a long
time.  I take it on the occasional long trip to keep its lungs clear.

Mike