[TR] moss interiors

Roger Wilson rjwilson1250 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 19:08:20 MDT 2009

Ray,

I have never replaced the interior in my TR3, but I did a complete interior
replacement on our Morris Minor Traveller (seats, panels, & headliner).  We
used a kit made by Newton Commercial. It was excellent quality and an exact
match of the original '69 materials with heat embossed accent lines on the
door panels.

I got it from my Morris parts supplier, Morris Minor Center (Bath) Ltd. in
the UK, not from Newton directly. If they make TR4 kits, you will not be
disappointed.

Roger Wilson