[TR] Master Cylinder help part II - PDWA

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri May 1 02:23:10 MDT 2009

> Putting both on seems redundant except for the fact
> that it was a convenient lamp test feature.

While I'm not really disputing your point, Dave, I'd have to say I do see
some utility in having both a warning light and a gauge.  The warning light
hopefully grabs your attention immediately, instead of waiting for you to
scan the gauges; while the gauge provides useful other information besides
"do I have oil pressure".

Kind of like having both a generator warning light and an ammeter <G>

BTW, my 80 Chevy had both warning lights and gauges for oil pressure,
charging system, temperature and fuel.

Randall