[TR] Hylomar

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 31 10:58:02 MST 2009

Ye gods, what a hullaballoo about Hylomar. Anyone would think it was the loss of the Holy Grail!
Guys, aren't any of you aware that you have some listers resident in the UK, where Hylomar is freely
available? So, I'll pose the question:
I'm willing to obtain Hylomar for everyone - *providing* someone offers to act as an onward shipper.
To do this, I'm willing to obtain prices for Hylomar in its various sizes in the UK, place an order
for everyone's needs and then ship it over to whoever is willing to post on the packets.
It's up to you

Jonmac