[TR] Z-S Too Lean

Irv Korey emanteno at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 04:24:16 MST 2009

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Secrest" <moira.secrest at verizon.net

Martin,

Have you checked the float levels? If you have and mentioned it, I apologize
but I didn't see the floats mentioned. I was taught in my club's carb
clinics that the float level is the coarse mixture adjustment and the needle
is the fine mixture adjustment on the Strombergs. If the float level is
wrong, perhaps the mixture is now too lean and out of the range where the
needle adjustment can compensate?

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL