[TR] Oil Leak

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 11:51:57 MST 2009

I am happy to report that you can change the tiiming cover oil seal
without removing the front apron and radiator ... PROVIDED ... you
have removed the stock mechanical fan and/or installed the narrow
belt conversion.  The TR3 uses the stock oil seal and doss NOT leak
... so far ...

It is much easier if there are two persons doing the work, my Son was
up for the weekend and we did the project in about 4 hours.  Casper
(the TR3) now only leaks small amounts in the usual places ... ;-)

anabil007 at comcast.net
Wallace, CA