[TR] Cars shipped out

nwolf at u.washington.edu nwolf at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 26 11:32:52 MST 2009

Yeah, and my previous TR4 ended up in Denmark.
   On the plus side, it's highly likely that the cars will be well taken care of and adored, because it's no small investment to get them there.
   The best response is to ship more Dolomite Sprints over here.  Perhaps we could require a 1:1 trade.  =)

-Nick
'62 TR4
Seattle