[TR] very OT - New Jersey Beaches

dave1massey at cs.com dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Mar 25 05:38:26 MST 2009

 I haven't spent much time on either coast but what I have seen indicates that the California beaches are small pockets of sand stuck in between rocky outcroppings with cold, algae infested water where the beaches on the east coast are vast expanses of white sand with warm, clear water lapping along the shore line.? And the ones in Florida are full of New Yorkers.

But what do I know, I prefer the mountains

OTOH this might just be a semantic question.

Dave

;-)