[TR] 60 spoke wires + Redlines offered

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 18:15:09 MST 2009

HI,
I have 5 painted, 60 spoke wires with Michelin Redlines mounted taking up
space in the garage.  Four of the wheels are Dayton Brand and I  believe one
that I used as a spare is an original.  The four tires on the  Dayton's are used
reproduction Michelins not worn out but at least 8 years old.  I will sell
them big time cheap but you must pick them up in Akron, OH or  convince me to
ship them by truck, etc to you. Ran them on my TR250 for years  but now I have a
restored car and a new set of wheels and  redline tires.
If interested please contact me off List,
Darrell