[TR] TR6 transmission?

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 00:01:53 MST 2009

List,

What should one expect to pay for a good condition 4 speed TR6
transmission these days?

Thanks
Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net