[TR] TR4 Replacement Fuel Pump Gasket for Sediment Bowl

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:01:49 MST 2009

I, too, use homemade cork gaskets.  Just use the glass bowl to draw the
outer diameter then sort through your shot glass collection for a suitable
size for the ID.

As I recall I used 1/16" cork because that is what I had but used 2
thicknesses (i.e. 2 gaskets stacked) to make it cushiony enough to get a
good seal w/o excessive tightening.  I also used some Blue Hylomar on the
gasket for good measure.

Geo