[TR] TR4 Replacement Fuel Pump Gasket for Sediment Bowl

pbrandsema at triad.rr.com pbrandsema at triad.rr.com
Sat Mar 21 19:30:51 MST 2009

I decided today that it was time to remove and clean the sediment bowl on my TR4 fuel pump.  Something I was not counting on was that the rubber gasket for the sediment bowl was crumbling apart.  After just putting everything back together after replacing connecting rod bearings, it looks as if I won't be enjoying the warm weather tomorrow.  So I head for the Moss catalog to order a new gasket.  I find that they only sell a gasket for the original AC pump.  I installed one of the replacement pumps a few years ago.  I'm now thinking about cutting my own gasket.  What I need to know is where I can get the right type of gasket material.

Paul
61 TR4