[TR] Early TR dealership banner, free vendor space TRA 2009 06/19 Friday

Pete Groh pete_groh at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 11:03:06 MST 2009

Triumph car owners may like this photo of a early Dearlership banner. Joel Rosen is the owner; member of the MasonDixon TRA local club. Our chapter is the host for this year event in Charles Town WV. If you have a TR related item or any British car part, dealership items, poster, NOS, lucas, girling parts; etc. may want to set up for the day (FREE).

TR2 red banner
Message & Forums
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/244ns5g.jpg[/IMG]

For direct link for layout
http://i43.tinypic.com/244ns5g.jpg

Also a request on my part, if you are a member of a local Triumph car club or any British car club, can you advise me of the web master e-mail address? Or you can post the event on my behalf. I like to post the event off British Trade web pages, car club sites, or printed newsletters.

http://www.triumphregister.com/TRA2009.html

Note, will have other TR's awards on displayed based on a Minimum of 6 pre-registrants per class. (Model)

Pete Groh  (KeyGuy)