[TR] TR3A oil pressure

dave1massey at cs.com dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Mar 19 05:14:11 MST 2009

 Although I trust that Jim is, in person, a gentleman the dignified fellow, I also believe that "oik" is exactly the persona he is trying to portray here on the list.

Dave

Jim Muller wrote:?

> I confess to knowing little of the TR oik filter?
?

Hey, this has to be the 'twin' to fluif!!!!!?

Looks like Webster doesn't recognise 'oik' . But in UK slang, the Cambridge and Oxford dictionaries
respectively describe the term 'oik' as "an uncouth or obnoxious person" and "a rude and unpleasant
male from a low social class." With those descriptions in mind, I suppose those who disparage Fram
might classify it as an 'oik' filter??
?

Jonmac