[TR] TR2 paper parts and Irish

John Gillis jgillis at tcd.ie
Thu Mar 19 02:08:32 MST 2009

As there has been no response to the actual question but a few queries
as to what I mean by "Irish car" I have pasted below a reply I sent to
Richard on the matter.

Hi Andrew, I do like to throw the old Irish thing in every now and
then, particularly today. I say Irish because so many of the classic
cars in general over here are imported from the UK as classic cars,
they are issued a special registration number, and so it is obvious
when you spot them at shows which have been recently brought in and
which were sold or indeed assembled here from new. There are so many
of the "new imports" here that genuine Irish cars fetch a premium at
auction or sale.
Regards and happy Paddies Day
John