[TR] Engine building tips

dave1massey at cs.com dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Mar 18 05:33:37 MST 2009

 Me, too.? Please post responses to the list.

Dave Massey
57 TR3

I was hoping that someone had some clips that go in the firewall of tr2's
and earley tr3's. They are the clips that go in a round hole on the firewall
and screws attach the solonoid, steering columne gromet and blanking plate,
the fuse box, regulator, etc. I need six of the clips at least.?

? Also, I am looking for the chrome rings for a early tr2 tail light
housing. If you dont have the new, which I am not expecting, maybe used
parts??
?

thanks, Mike?