[TR] early TR2 parts

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 17:52:48 MST 2009

In a message dated 3/17/2009 5:39:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dbh at hamengr.com writes:

I was  hoping that someone had some clips that go in the firewall of tr2's
and  earley tr3's. They are the clips that go in a round hole on the firewall

and screws attach the solonoid, steering columne gromet and blanking  plate,
the fuse box, regulator, etc. I need six of the clips at  least.
Also, I am looking for the chrome rings for a early tr2  tail light
housing. If you dont have the new, which I am not expecting,  maybe used
parts?

Mike
You will have better luck finding "baby" Tenax snaps than in finding new or
even used chrome surrounds for a pre TS1301 tail light.  To my knowledge  very
good reproductions are available only from either Tom Householder in
Lancaster, Ohio - _trhouse at greenapple.com_ (mailto:trhouse at greenapple.com)   or from
John Saunders in the UK - _johnmsaunders at hotmail.com_
(mailto:johnmsaunders at hotmail.com) .
While at either gentleman's place you can ask for the clips.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana