[TR] Quantum Mechanics

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Fri Mar 13 16:40:54 MST 2009

>Never used this guy, but istr that John Esposito of Quantum Mechanics Ltd. in Monroe, Connecticut has a good reputation. I know he works on Laycock overdrives.

> http://www.quantumechanics.com/

>If he has fallen out of favor - who knows, I've been away for a while - perhaps someone else can chime in here. He might at least be able to steer you to someone a bit >closer.

I'm sold on these guys.  I sent them two front brake calipers that had sat for 30 years.  Trying to get the bleeder screw out myself, I buggered it up something fierce, breaking off not one, but TWO easy-outs inside the hole.  (I never liked easy-outs, like them less now.)  Quantum Mechanics sent them back perfect and with no extra charge.

Almost as considerate as my not charging my wife's brothers extra money 6 months after we got married.  ...But that's another story.

NFI

:o)

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire