[TR] Selling my 67 4A

Brian Induni 308gtsi at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 11 11:15:10 MST 2009

The time has come to where I need to sell my 67 TR4A and I thought I'd post
it here before I post on eBay. After a 3 year complete frame off restoration
I won first in class last summer at the Portland ABFM. There is too much to
list here, but know that every inch of this car has been rebuilt or replaced
and is better than new. If you are interested please email me directly at
binduni (at) roadrunner (dot) com or call me at 208-691-7371. I will get
some pictures posted soon. I'm looking to get $20K for my LBC.