[TR] radio reconditioning

Robert Rochlin r_rochlin at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 03:33:53 MST 2009

Hi Everyone,   I had a 1968-74 vintage Triumph radio converted by Gary Tayman at Tayman Electrical.  Really neat.  the radio looks and works as original including lighting and tuning buttons ,but is now 4 channel stereo, much more powerful and has a plug for my ipod.  Gary really knows his stuff and the turn around was only about 2 weeks.  The tuning is a little cranky, but that is minor.  If memory serves the conversion was about $400.00.                Bob Rochlin72 TR6