[TR] TR4 Utube

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 05:30:24 MST 2009

Love it.  The move he put on the Healey reminds me of Parnelli Jones at the 1966 Times Grand Prix at Riverside Raceway.  My parents had a dirt track car in the 50s and we raced against Parnelli at Ascott.  At the Times Grand Prix he was having trouble getting by a slower car. So in turn 3 (I think) when the slower car dove ti the inside and blocked him he drove straight across the dirt on the inside of the turn making the pass.  I of course was standing up in the stands screaming "Go Parnelli".

Best regards,
Tom