[TR] Triumphest/VTR info

dave1massey at cs.com dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Mar 4 06:17:01 MST 2009

 Bill, you are our prototype Triumph owner.? As is HVDP.? And Don Elliot (mentioned in Darrell's post).? Jack and Darrell, on the other hand trailer to the events.? They both drive with great panache and enthusiasm when they are there but then trailer back home.? There should be a special prize for those who drive to and from the event.? (But then, Herman would win it every year)

Dave (Making plans to drive the 2000 miles to San Luis Obispo)

P.S.? Darrel, Jack, just kidding.

Actually AnnaBelle and I make it a practice to drive the TR6 to the
event, participate in the Event Drive and then drive home
(hopefully).  Our goal is for a podium finish, and if not, then we
had a really good parking place.?

So far She (AnnaBelle presents her car) has had several podium
finishes, including 1st in class.?