[TR] Triumphest/VTR info

Michael Ferguson tr3a at comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 18:28:57 MST 2009

   You  have  to go anyway, Barry! Just to thumb your nose at the trailer
   queens! :)
   Barry Schwartz wrote:

Geez guys, your scaring me...I was going to drive the GT6 from here in San
Diego to the event, participate in the concours, have fun, then drive home.
 While my paint is pretty good, it's not perfect.  Heck I drive this car
and it has some road nicks on the front especially along the lower valance.
 If you get dinged for road debris (rubber in the wheel wells etc) then I
would be sunk!!  :-)  The suspension pieces have road nicks and some dirt
from years of driving.  they aren't particularly bad, but certainly not
perfect showroom pieces.  The shocks, while Konis and period correct if I
read things right, are still orange, but road worn -- I repainted the car,
but that was 20 some  years ago - if it has to be showroom new and spotless
underneath and out I'll never make it!!
Barry Schwartz
La Mesa, CA (San Diego)
http://www.vtr.org