[TR] Triumphest/VTR info

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Mar 3 15:13:25 MST 2009

In a message dated 3/3/2009 2:42:46 PM Central Standard Time,
TR250Driver at aol.com writes:
> One change being made this year that is going to help is that the judged
> Concours will be conducted on Friday morning.

The sooner the better, in my opinion.  The VTR policy is that any damage or
dirt accumulated after leaving home for the VTR will be considered as not there
(i.e., no deduct points) concours participants tend to avoid using their cars
before the concours event.  The Austin Healey group (at least Central/East
coast club if not the Pacific coast club) holds their concours on the first or
second day meaning the drivers can enjoy the rest of the events without concern
of how stone chips might effect their concours score.

Hint hint.

Dave