[TR] Triumphest/VTR info

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 14:57:56 MST 2009

In a message dated 3/3/2009 4:32:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
frede.thomas2 at verizon.net writes:

The  owners are not allowed to even look at  the score sheets, much less have

them.

That is a correct statement Fred

What they now get at the banquet is a Summary Score.  I will see if I  can
get it posted on the VTR Website. It will tell the owners how did in each of
the four categories by listing the total deductions for each and a total overall
 score.  For detail of components that received deductions an owner can
contact me after the convention. I will then provide a detailed analysis of  the
components that received deductions and the reason stated of the form.   I do
not provide the amount of points deducted for any individual  component and
under no circumstances do I provide  the actual  scoresheets to any owners in
accordance to VTR Rule. I keep all those on  file and if I see a repeat car being
entered in Concours I bring the  previous scoresheet to the Convention as a
reference to the team captains  and myself.
Darrell