[TR] Triumphest/VTR info

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Mar 3 12:39:39 MST 2009

Oops, my mistake!  Apologies to all.  I was thinking of Warshawsky's, which
used to be the same thing as JCW.  Roy Warshawsky died in 1997, and his
family eventually sold the business to a bunch of investment bankers.
http://www.riversidecompany.com/

The JCW name lives on, but that huge, crowded store with the worn wooden
floors on State St. is gone.

-- Randall