[TR] My Apologies

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Sun Mar 1 20:12:18 MST 2009

In a message dated 3/1/2009 5:18:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
AA00727 at aol.com writes:

Please  accept my abject
apology and I hope this entire episode  will be  abbreviated / aborted! With
your accord, I affirm that I will  abstain  from any further absurd, abusive
and
adolescent abasement. I  hope we will  all be accreted by our active ardor
for
all things  Triumph, so we can avoid  further acerbity and share the
accumulated  knowledge available here.

Your alliterative apology accepted.  The use of a vowel  notwithstanding.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
**************You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
(http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)