[TR] BRG search

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Sun Mar 1 19:25:08 MST 2009

    I have a 76 TR6 which had a very dark BRG in that year.  My body
shop matched it to Dupont Chromabase GS480K    That's a 2 stage
polyurethane paint.  It's also important to know what clear is used as
it effects the final color.  My painter had to redo a door I F'd up and
it didn't match even though he used the original batch of paint. He
finally realized he'd used a different clear.  Once he seshot with the
right clear, all was perfect.   If you need pictures, I can send some.
John Mitchell  76 TR6 72 Stag