[TR] TR3A Temp gauge

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 15:17:54 MST 2009

Similar experience.B  After an initial complete guage time frame stretched to
twice as long, they informed me politely and honestly that they moved
long-standing customers like professional restorers ahead of one-timers like
me on the to-do list.B  Eventually, they charged me over $700 and didn't even
paint the needles.

Your experience may vary and all that.B  But I'll never use someone who
doesn't value me as a customer again.B  And that's the only vendor who, during
a complete TR3A ground-up restoration, I would say that about.B

For a newbie like me to go from a rusted out hulk to a totally restored daily
driver, it can only be because of all the great business people and companies
there are out there in this hobby.B

>i sent them some gages a while back. B after not hearing from them for a
>while, i called them. B they really weren't interested in my business and at
l>east sent them back no charge.