[TR] My Apologies

AA00727 at aol.com AA00727 at aol.com
Sun Mar 1 14:42:39 MST 2009

In responding to what I perceived as ungracious and odious  remarks about the
late Mr. Harvey and the late President Reagan, which I felt  were
inappropriate for this forum, I find that I have only added to the  discord, not to
useful discourse. I'd had a very long day but that's not a  good excuse.

 I acknowledge that my abrupt reaction and abdication of  restraint was an
aberration in my behavior that has resulted in my abetting  the abeyance of FOT
standards and I wish to abrogate my abrasive  remarks. Please accept my abject
apology and I hope this entire episode  will be abbreviated / aborted! With
your accord, I affirm that I will abstain  from any further absurd, abusive and
adolescent abasement. I hope we will  all be accreted by our active ardor for
all things Triumph, so we can avoid  further acerbity and share the
accumulated knowledge available here.

 As an addendum, I'm not trying to be a smart ass, just trying to  lighten up
a little.

 The apology is sincere and I avow that I will not allow myself to be  drawn
into future online altercations. (sorry, I just can't seem to stop)

  I have received a lot of good advice, useful information, and
entertainment from a lot of really nice people on this site. I rarely contribute  anything
but questions as I don't have the vast knowledge of all things Triumph  that
so many others on this site graciously share.  I have watched as  some
discussions here and on other sites wandered way off topic and it isn't too  much of
a problem as long as it stays friendly and within the bounds of common
courtesy and respect. This site has always stayed "on topic" to a greater extent
than many others and real enmity has been rare. I really hope it stays that  way.

 Sincerely,

 Gary Blihovde
**************You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
(http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)