[TR] Paul Harvey

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 1 07:36:56 MST 2009

All,

Please don't make this list a political venting list!

I left the Brit Iron Motorcycle list many years ago because over 50% of the
posts were about this or that political view.

If someone makes a post like the one about Mr. Harvey, and you don't agree,
send the poster a reply and keep your politics to yourself and OFF this list!

There are many blogs, forums, etc. where you can vent if you must.

For me, I am hoping for an early spring so I can get back in the garage and
make some progress on my 72 6 project.

I have just about ran out of stuff I can do in the cellar!

Yesterday, I started to clean my tool chest!

Eventhough it is March, the temp for Monday will only reach a high of 19!

Bob