[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 3, Issue 102/ Unfit content for this or any other list!

Michael Porter mdporter at dfn.com
Sun Mar 1 01:32:21 MST 2009

AA00727 at aol.com wrote:
> Why is it always the very misnamed "Liberals" who are wishing a trip  to hell
> for anyone with a view that differs from their own?
>
>  If this gentleman, and I use the term strictly in a generic sense, is  not
> removed from the list then please remove me!
>
>  Sincerely
>  Gary Blihovde

Uh, Gary, if you actually read the posts, you'd see that you have to
remove yourself from the list.

And, I see you're showing your immense tolerance by first demanding that
someone else be removed because they've upset your delicate
sensibilities.  Otherwise, you'll just whine until someone else does for
you what you ought to be doing yourself... i.e., removing yourself from
this list.

My recommendation is (strictly for your peace of mind, of course) that
you immediately and forthwith unsubscribe by following the very simple
instructions provided at this link, which is appended to each and every
email you receive: