[TR] Testing the TR3 wiper motor

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Mar 1 00:05:14 MST 2009

> My question is how can I run the motor for a few minutes to
> be sure everything is OK.  I don't seem to be able to find
> the right combination of connections and the manual is no help.

The motor should run continuously if you apply power between terminals 1 and
2.  Terminal 2 is normally the feed from the ignition switch (green wire),
while the wiper switch grounds terminal 1 to make the motor run.

Applying power between terminal 2 and the motor housing (or E terminal)
should make the motor run to it's parked position and stop.

Randall