[TR] TR3 Bumper Brackets

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 20:29:53 MDT 2009

Anybody have a set of TR3 bumper brackets that they would like to swap
for a set of TR3A brackets? I discovered that I have two sets of TR3A
brackets in the pile of parts I acquired, but none for the 57 TR3 that I
am restoring.

If not, could someone provide the bumper height measurement for a TR3? I
may end up building my own set of brackets. The TR3A brackets pass
through the front apron while the TR3 brackets pass underneath. This
makes me think that the TR3 bumper sits lower than the 3A but I am not sure.

Thanks,

Mike