[TR] [6pack] speedo failure

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jun 23 17:57:53 MDT 2009

West Valley Instruments specializes in British cars and here's what Morris
at West Valley Instrument requires in a Speedo/Tach cable to guarantee his
repair work:

Tip can only protrude from 1/4 - 5/16"

The cable end is square and should measure 0.122" - 0.124"

He prefers but doesn't require a nylon bushing at the end of the cable and
not a steel bushing. I think the Moss/TRF cables all have steel bushings.

NFI and YMMV

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U