[TR] Change my email address

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Jun 23 08:20:41 MDT 2009

> Since I'm having trouble getting posts from the List with AOL, I've opened
> an account with gmail and would like to change my email address on my
> account to  reflect the new gmail address.....can you change for me?

Chip, we can't; and MJB is generally too busy to follow the list and see
your request.  However, you can change it yourself.  Go to
and click on the button at the bottom, labeled "Unsubscribe or change
options".  Once you've logged in, you'll get a screen where you can change
your email address.

HTH
Randall