[TR] TR3 Rear Shock Absorbers

David Lylis dlylis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:14:18 MDT 2009

Of course, YMMV.  Before giving an excessive amount of time to the rear
shocks I would recommend carefully considering the amount of rear suspension
travel in the underslung chassis.   The TR3 is real stiff in the rear
anyway.  I don't know that you are going to get the bounce that you get with
coils.  Not to say that the shocks don't effect the ride, but IMHO not THAT
much.