[TR] Kumho's for TR6

Jim Bauder jimbpps at cox.net
Sat Jun 20 09:53:54 MDT 2009

I have those same tires on my TR250! I really like them, they seem to be sort of
'sticky', vs. hard so they grip the road well. They look great too. Only have
about 3.5k miles on them so can't comment on wear just yet. One of the spec's
that impressed me was the tread wear vs. temperature rating, very important here
in AZ! Bought them on the Tire Rack web site, they arrived in 3 or 4 days. The
Goodyear store near our house was glad to mount and balance them on my KN Mags.

Of course NFI and YMMV!

Regards,

Jim
Jim Bauder