[TR] TR3 Rear Shock Absorbers

Jim Bauder jimbpps at cox.net
Fri Jun 19 15:41:07 MDT 2009

Todd,

When I restored my '58 TR3 (sold in 2003) I sent my shocks to Apple Hydraulics
for a rebuild. They did an excellent job, I asked that they not paint them and
they sent them with a bead blasted finish, replaced the hardware and reinstalled
them. Worked great!

Of course NFI, just a satisfied customer!

Jim
Jim Bauder
480-309-9525
'68 TR250 CD47L