[TR] Lead to 64' Racing Spitfire, Won President's Cup 1966, TRA 2009

Pete Groh pete_groh at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 06:31:05 MDT 2009

This information was posted on the bulletin board by Bill Piggott.
"We met this guy Martin Burk at Summit Point raceway - he has a 1964 Racing Spitfire for sale, together with a 2nd part car - The recer won the Presidents Cup in 1966 - it has been stored for 30 plus years near here and is all complete. He has to sell both together. If interested - Contact Martin Burk Direct

Business card on board. Senior Driving Instructor  Tel 304 885-5704

I am send a copy of this e-mail to him. NFI

On a personal note, TRA was able to use the track for a extended period of time. On behalf of Mason/Dixon TRA club, Appreciated.

Please pass this on to the other list.

Kind regards

Pete Groh  (KeyGuy)