[TR] Help with the list please

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Jun 18 22:22:47 MDT 2009

> I feel as though I am shouting out into the darkness, not knowing if
> anyone  can hear me.

Our long-suffering listmeister has told us twice now that the AOL problem is
resolved.  Apparently there are still some lingering pockets of resistance.
We're all still here, but you are not alone in still not receiving list
traffic.  I did check that you are subscribed (which was obviously the case
since we saw your post), and that delivery does not show as disabled.

> I have tried to resubscribe with
> a  new domain but the Majordomo lists no longer show the Triumph list as
> available  to me.

That is because the Triumphs list was moved away from Majordomo several
years ago, and is now managed by Mailman.  Try going to the web page at
and see if that won't work for you.  There is still a way to do it by email,
but I forget how offhand.

Randall