[TR] Late TR4 Seatback Webbing

Jim Bauder jimbpps at cox.net
Thu Jun 18 15:02:42 MDT 2009

Geo.

If that 'webbing' is the same type as on my TR250, it is kind of a rubber with
cloth reinforcement molded inside. Sort of like very thin tire side walls! I
believe I ordered it from TRF. The terminations weren't the same as the
originals but it worked!

I just checked Vicky Brit's catalog and they show they offer it for the TR4-4A,
p/n 16-195, $37.95 for the set, probably per seat?!?

Of course NFI and YMMV!

Good luck,

Jim
Jim Bauder