[TR] Fuel Pump

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Jun 18 10:53:23 MDT 2009

It would be good to get a shutoff valve installed while you are doing the
pump work.  I think the OEM type valve is still available but if not, any
good valve could be installed up near the fuel tank out of sight.

In your case, I would just drain/siphon the tank as best as possible then
have a small stopper ready as soon as you break the line from the pump.  If
you have a rubber line from your pump to the frame, just put a small
clamp/forceps and block the line until you are ready to re-install.

Good luck,

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO (in buckets, for sale... anyone?)