[TR] Bracket for door post TR3A

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Tue Jun 16 05:49:46 MDT 2009

The're all gone !

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of wbeech at flash.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 12:37 AM
To: 'Steve Ball'; triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Bracket for door post TR3A

Steve,

Andrew Prichard found one for me in a junkyard, I do not believe they are
available new from any source.  They do not look as it they would be too
hard to make if you are handy at that sort of fabrication.  Andrew, if you
are still on the list, would you mind another trip to the junkyard?

Another source that might be of service is:
http://www.breakerlink.com/index.php courtesy of Fred Thomas

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO (in buckets, for sale... anyone?)