[TR] THINGS THAT MIGHT LAST FOREVER"!

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 14 08:01:46 MDT 2009

List,
 My entry to start this thread off is:  WINDSHIELD BRACKET BUFFER
I'm gonna start a new thread entitled: "THINGS THAT MIGHT LAST FOREVER"!  In
order to qualify for this post tell us what's the been a item in your rebuild
that DIDN'T NEED REBUILDING because it was as good as new.  You can't just
say, "The engine" unless:

1. every part of the item is stock original, and it looks and performs "as
good as new",
 2. it has never been rebuilt, taken apart completely, etc.

Below is the reason for this thread:
It's extra because I am gonna use the original!  The reason for me ordering
the extra buffer is because about 5 years ago TRF had a rubber sale and I
thought that, "Gee, EVERYTHING rubber will need replacing on my 50 yo car!"
But it turns out the old one is as good as new!

Thanks, Paul